Saturday, January 2, 2010

Min

And so, finally Min has arrived the forever destination of his journey in life.
I'm crying out on the first day of the year. But I';m also glad that he finally be free from pains, real pains, from his cancer.
I'm glad that Min's mother is a very understanding one, and she has learnt how to accept her son completely, with a big warm heart, and that gave T. a chance to see Min 2 days before he went unconscious.
I couldn't fly to Germany to see last time, but L. did that for me. That's right, after all, I think T. needs her the most. "As long as he is happy, I don't give a damn about what people think", said L.
We used to have 13 in the gang, a nice number. Now is 7. And with L. moving out to the States, we will have 6. Waht do we expect from this kind of very special bond?
This is nothing new, one died, many others are born. Life goes on, as it never ends.
But life without Min is not the same. We will always have you in our heart, Dr.Min.

No comments: